Hello there! My name is Hannah, I'm a 20 year old living in North West England, and I've had this little blog since 2012. My good friend Kendal joined back in 2012 too, but a bit later on. We blog about books, our lifestyle from time to time, and confidence. But the blog is mainly dedicated to books.
There are a few things I do on this blog that are something a regular feature that you won't find anywhere else:
- Reading Music: I give you a music recommendation that you can listen to in the background whilst reading
- Self-Teaching Languages: I give you tips on how to learn any foreign language
There have been a few regular features in the past that you can look back on, but I don't do anymore:
- Poetry Wednesday: I wrote a poem and shared it with you, but I would rather keep my writing separate from my blog now
- Short Story Wednesday: I shared short stories with you, but this again was something that I would now rather not share
- Fanfiction Focus: I read some amazing fanfiction and share it with you, telling you why I like it (this could make a comeback if enough people are interested)
There are always plans to switch things up and create new features, and since I'm always looking to improve my blog, there will sometimes be different things for you. However, what you can always expect from me are:
I have loved books since birth. I spent each day as I child reading and writing and all of my memories are basically my mind wandering off and imagining the next story I would write or the book I would read. My education is very important to me and I strongly believe that if I hadn't read so much as a child, I certainly wouldn't be writing this blog now.
I started this blog one day to get my message out, encourage more young people to read and to interact with others who do. I post most days except for Sunday and Kendal posts on a Friday.
We really hope you enjoy the blog and if you do, leave us a lovely comment or two! It feels so rewarding to see that other people have enjoyed our writing as much as we love doing it.